There is a gap between rural and urban in Malaysia. Due to rapid urbanization, many people have left the rural areas to find jobs in urban centres, pushing up prices and increases pressure on social welfare in the cities. As a result, there is slow economic growth and wealth going out of rural into the urban centres. The advent of eCommerce has not changed this situation, in fact, it has made it worse. Because people in the rural areas have a wider choice to buy goods online, they would inevitably buy products in urban areas, further impoverishing the rural economy. Blee is trying to reverse that trend by bringing back wealth into rural areas by connecting Malaysia’s rural entrepreneurs with urban purchasing power.
Articles in this section
- What is Blee?
- How was Blee conceived?
- What does it take to be a Blee seller?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need to be a Blee seller?
- How do I ensure that my products will be sold at Blee?
- Can Blee promote my products?
- How do I make sure customers trust me and my products?
- There are many other bigger marketplaces. What is so special about Blee?
- What is Blee trying to achieve in Malaysia?