No one can determine whether your products can be sold or not. But you can certainly increase your chances by making sure the product pictures you put on your store are of the highest quality. Make sure you upload several pictures of each product taken from different angles so that the customer can ‘feel’ your product and attract them to buy. Also, make sure you pay attention to lighting and shadow in the picture. The best pictures are those with bright lights, no glares, and no shadows. Another important point is your product description. Please invest a bit of time to write a comprehensive description of your product so that your customer knows more and trust your products. Lastly, you should explore different ways of attracting customers through pricing. Apart from making your price points affordable, you should also introduce free gifts or discounts to increase the chances of people buying your products.
Articles in this section
- What is Blee?
- How was Blee conceived?
- What does it take to be a Blee seller?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need to be a Blee seller?
- How do I ensure that my products will be sold at Blee?
- Can Blee promote my products?
- How do I make sure customers trust me and my products?
- There are many other bigger marketplaces. What is so special about Blee?
- What is Blee trying to achieve in Malaysia?