Blee is an idea stemmed out of the eUsahawan programme by MDEC. eUsahawan is a government initiative to educate local sellers about online business and the digital economy. Blee was conceived due to the need for these local sellers to ply their trade and newly found knowledge on online business, in a single marketplace. MyBazar was chosen as the e-commerce company to build this Blee marketplace.
Articles in this section
- What is Blee?
- How was Blee conceived?
- What does it take to be a Blee seller?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need to be a Blee seller?
- How do I ensure that my products will be sold at Blee.my?
- Can Blee promote my products?
- How do I make sure customers trust me and my products?
- There are many other bigger marketplaces. What is so special about Blee?
- What is Blee trying to achieve in Malaysia?