Apart from pricing, lighting, and product description, you must ensure that you upload your profile photo and the cover photo, to establish trust of the customers. When customers see these photos, it gives the impression that this is a serious business and not an empty shell. Profile photo should be your company or business logo, while the cover photo should be a high quality picture of your shop, or if you do business from home, a well-lighted picture of a range of your products in display.
Articles in this section
- What is Blee?
- How was Blee conceived?
- What does it take to be a Blee seller?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need to be a Blee seller?
- How do I ensure that my products will be sold at Blee?
- Can Blee promote my products?
- How do I make sure customers trust me and my products?
- There are many other bigger marketplaces. What is so special about Blee?
- What is Blee trying to achieve in Malaysia?