This is MyBazar delivery process
1. Customer placed an order on app/website
2. Merchant received order on app/website
3. MyBazar verifies order
4. Merchant need to pack product
5. Merchant uses selected delivery option: MyBazar delivery (Partner do pick up at merchant’s store) or Own delivery (Merchant Own delivery to customer).
6. Order delivered to customer
7. Cash settlement to merchant
OPTION 1: MyBazar delivery
1. Pack item ready for shipment within 24 hours on weekdays. If the order has been placed on Monday at 2 pm, it has to be fulfilled by 2 pm on Tuesday. If the order has been placed on Friday at 2 pm, it has to be fulfilled by 2 pm on Monday next week.
2. Print and stick Consignment note on your packaging (If you use MyBazar delivery, there is a button 'Print note' in your 'Orders' tab)
3. If VAT registered, print Tax invoice and place inside your packaging
4. Send package to MyBazar Delivery partner
5. Delivery partner will send it to your customer
- Orders not fulfilled within a timeframe of 24 hours will be canceled by MyBazar
- Merchants who don’t fulfill 3 or more orders will be given notice and banned (no penalty applied)
- MyBazar will charge standard shipping fee according to the weight and regions shipping from and to. See attached shipping rates.
OPTION 2: Own delivery
1. Merchant can use any shipping provider. The fulfillment of delivery will be fully handled by Merchant
2. Merchants who don’t fulfill 3 or more orders will be given notice and banned (no penalty)