Your orders can be found in 'My Store'. There are 3 types of orders: 'Open', 'Delivered' and 'Cancelled'.
'Open' means that order is in the process. Orders must be fulfilled by the merchant within the timeframe of 24 hours. This is how you fulfill your order:
1.Pack item ready for shipment within 24 hours on weekdays. If the order has been placed on Monday at 2 pm, it has to be fulfilled by 2 pm on Tuesday. If the order has been placed on Friday at 2 pm, it has to be fulfilled by 2 pm on Monday next week.
2. Print and stick Consignment note on your packaging (If you use MyBazar delivery, there is a button 'Print note' in your 'Orders' tab)
3. If GST registered, print Tax invoice and place inside your packaging
4. Request Delivery partner for pickup (If you use MyBazar delivery, there is a button 'Request pickup' in your 'Orders' tab)
5. Delivery partner will pick up item at your store and send it to your customer
'Delivered' means that order has been delivered to the shopper and will soon be settled to the merchant.
'Cancelled' means that order has been cancelled by either merchant or shopper.
- Cancellation request by the shopper is only available for 7 days upon receiving the item
- Quality, authenticity or functionality related issues will be solved between merchant and shopper directly
- Any exchange agreement will be solved between merchant and shopper directly
- Return of the item is handled by the shopper within 7 days upon cancellation
- MyBazar will return full payment amount to shopper’s credit card account or bank account for online banking (charges will be applicable in case of online banking) in 7-14 days