At MyBazar, there are some products that we prohibit or restrict, for legal or safety reasons, or because they don't adhere to our values. Below is a list of products that fall under these categories.
- Live animals
- Endangered species
- Counterfeit, used, or second-hand counterfeit products
- If selling authentic products from established brands (such as Nike, Chanel, etc.), you should be able to provide proof of authenticity upon request
- Investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards
- Goods requiring license to sell or acquire
- Human remains or items made from human remains, except for human hair
- Hazardous materials, weapons, and other forms of explosives
- Products or services that are illegal in Malaysia, or in your local jurisdiction
- Goods or materials that promote, encourage, or incite violent acts, intolerance or hatred may not be sold or promoted on MyBazar. This includes products or goods that defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, religion, sex, or other factors
- Sexually explicit products or pornography
- Stolen goods
- Tobacco, medicines, or illegal drugs
- Trademarked items
MyBazar reserves the right to remove any items that it deems to be in violation of the above, at its sole discretion.